Nice to talk with you today. Enclosed are pictures and tech sheet.
Thanks so much for the help,
1. All original sheet metal, "no replacement parts".
2. New trim, top & bottom wood trim, marker lights, stop light lens, front yellow lens.
3. New door handles, lock cylinders "polished", stainless drip moulding, tail gate wood panel.
4. New front windshield, rear slider, vent window assemblies re-built and chromed.
5. Tail gate hardware, latches & arms, clear zinc plated, bolts black phosphated.
6. Original license plates, re-painted by "John Whitt, Walnut Creek".
7. License plate frames from original sale.
8. Complete new paint, all to bake steel includes inside, all bed area, 287 hrs. = $10, 300.
9. Hard bed cover by Checkmate Co.
10. Complete in the box GM Grille, shell bezel & waffle grill, fender badges.
12. Body color: Dark Olive Poly "PPG", correct for '71-'72.
1. New seat cover, original design color and shape, by Biner Upholstery, Sacramento, CA.
2. New hi-quality carpet by Biner Upholstery.
3. Original door panels, kick panels with carpet by Biner.
4. 3 point seat belts by G.E.M. Inc. of San Bernardino, CA.
5. New A.M./F.M. with Cassette, original cut out, original look.
6. Factory tach.
7. Factory tilt column with Monte Carlo wheel.
8. Original federal safety label on left door jam, Built Date 12/70.
9. Original Built sheet and Protect-o-Plate glove box door.
Chassis, Running Gear:
1. Lowering Kit 2"-4" springs with KYB shocks, by Early Classic Enterprises, Fresno, CA.
2. Front Sway Bar 1 1/8", factory.
3. New "Budnik" wheels, 15" x 10" billet aluminum, new BF Goodrich tires 275-60.
4. 2002 Turbo 700R4 transmission.
5. Aluminum deep fin tran. pan by TCI Inc.
6. Complete new drive shaft and idler unit by DriveLine Co., Sacramento, CA.
7. Complete re-build on original posi rear end, 12-bolt, new U.S. Gears, by S&H 4 Wheel Co.
8. New 2 1/2" aluminized exhaust with 3 chamber FlowMaster mufflers.